Designing Your Own Market Stall
Points to consider when designing your own Market Stall
We frequently deal with customers who have their own Market Stall Design ideas and we're always more than willing to assist in transforming these ideas into real structures. Whether you're just beginning to gather ideas for a Market Stall Design or already have a design idea in mind, there are several important questions you should ask yourself. We ask these same questions of all our customers who come to us with their own Market Stall Design ideas:
- The Longest Length: what is the longest length of steel that will fit conveniently in your vehicle? Design your Market Stall Frame around this, otherwise you'll end up with a Market Stall you can't transport or use.
- Space: effective product displays are a proven way to improve sales so ensure you allow enough space in your design to creatively display your products. However, when considering this you should also be aware of the space (pitch size) available to you, as well as it's rental cost on the Market you intend to work. The larger you make your Market Stall, the more rent you'll be charged.
- Simplicity: keep your design simple. Have as few different parts as possible to avoid confusion when erecting the Market Stall. The more complicated it is, the more time it'll take to erect and the last thing you want is to be scratching your head in confusion at 5am on a cold winter's day.
- Flexibility: your requirements may change from season to season so if possible you should allow for change and flexibility such as the option to extend the Market Stall during busy periods when you want to display more stock or add an overhang to protect your products and customers from bad weather.
- Height: don't make your Market Stall too tall. Aside from the fact that you'll have to erect the Market Stall yourself, the taller the stall, the greater the chance it will catch the wind and therefore the more weight that will be required to hold it down.
With these questions in mind go ahead and let you creative juices flow, and don't forget we're always happy to discuss any Market Stall Design ideas you may have so please get in touch.